The Corporate Finance & Credit Department focuses on advising and assisting companies and entrepreneurs in capital markets transactions and corporate development. Our highly dedicated team is specialized in sourcing, originating and executing capital markets transactions, acting as advisors in both on the sell-side and the buy-side.
“To be the best corporate finance practice and most trusted business provider in Kuwait by the measure of our customer”
“To add value to our clients’ businesses through our professional services and advice and to consistently deliver unrivaled value to our clients by empowering our people and fostering an entrepreneurial environment”
Our Services Includes:
1. Advising on mergers & acquisition (M&A), takeovers, divestures and spin-offs, and managing such transactions on arms-length;
2. Undertaking corporate restructuring (financial advisory and assisting on overseeing non-financial advisory services);
3. Providing equity capital markets advisory services (IPO, Private placements, block trades), and to manage such transactions on arms-length;
4. Providing debt capital market advisory services (bonds, structured finance, syndicated debt refinance) for finance extension or restructuring, and to manage such transactions on arms-length;
5. Performing fairness opinion advisory, including business valuations for the organizational units or as a service to third parties;
6. Establishing legal entities and special purpose legal vehicles, as required by the scope of work of transactions as listed above;
7. Coordinating due diligence studies (financial, legal, technical and other required due diligence), as required by the scope of work of transactions as listed above;
9. Formulate Al Ritaj Investment Company’s direct investment strategy through reviewing and assessing investment opportunities available in the market and advising on current portfolio strategy.